- The termination of the services by the Subscriber shall be governed by the directives of the TRAI from time to time. In the event of the Company discontinues its services in a particular service area or is desirous of terminating the services of a particular Subscriber/Customer; such termination shall be done with 30 days prior intimation to the Subscriber/Customer. Not withstanding anything contained herein, the Company shall be entitled to immediately terminate the services of a particular Subscriber/Customer and/or wholly or partially
disconnect the Services to be provided pursuant to the, on the occurrence of any of the following:
- The Government, TRAI or any regulatory Authority suspends, terminates, nationalizes or takes over the license or the Services temporarily or otherwise.
- At any time the Subscriber/Customer fails to satisfy the requisite credit checks or provides fraudulent information to the Company pursuant to which Services have been provided.
- The Customer fails to pay the subscription or the Charges due.
- If the Customer commits breach of any of the terms of this Customer Application Form and does not remedy the breach within seven (7) days of the receipt of a written notice from the Company specifying the breach.
- If the Customer uses the Services for committing for any unlawful, illegal, immoral or abusive purposes or for sending obscene, threatening, harassing messages or sending message or communications that affect/infringe national interest, nor create any damage or risk to Company or its Network and/or other Customer(s).
- Termination of this Customer Application Form under the preceding provision shall be without prejudice to any right or remedy available to the terminating party under the applicable law or statute and the Company shall be entitled to recover all outstanding charges and dues from the Customer
- Zapbytes reserves the right to suspend the Services with prior intimation, in the event, the Customer fails to resubmit the Customer Application Form (including Customer Photograph), Proof of identity & Proof of Address as requested by Zapbytes from time to time. Zapbytes may also request for the re-submission of Customer Application Form (including Customer Photograph), Proof of identity & Proof of Address, if the earlier documentation submitted by the Subscriber is badly mutilated, illegible or has been declared not valid or compliant as per the guidelines issued by the Department of Telecommunications (from time to time)
Copyrighted by @Zapbytes - All Right Reserved